Gold Orrange (Kumquat)
- İt is called gold gem among citrus fruits. In Chinese, kumquat means gold orange.
- It is the only citrus fruit in the world that can be eaten together with its skin.
- It contains vitamin A, B1, B2, B3 and calcium. Having rich vitamin C content,
- kumquat protects against and remedies swine flu, bird flu and other influenza infections when consumed together with its skin.
- Kumquat causes regular functioning of nerve system.
- It can be consumed as jam or marmalade.
- It has a very different flavor.
- It has a very popular place in deserts and salads of world cuisines.