- Coconut is a very nutritive, strengthening and fattening food.
- It contains high level of digestible fat. Body uses these fats relatively easier than others.This fat is very similar to butter in regard to both physical and chemical properties.
- Coconut contains high amount of proteins with all amino acids.
- It is also rich in potassium, sodium, magnesium and sulfide content. Energy value of dried coconut is very high. Dried coconut is effective in treatment of excessive acid problems in stomach and
- It caused comforting in patient.
- Coconut extract is very effective in treatment of digestion system disorders.
- It is very important food against disorders such as digestive troubles, colitis, stomach ulcer, diarrhea, vomiting, gas and dysentery.
- If any method fails to suppress vomiting, coconut may be used.